If left unprotected, a good invention or service may be lost to larger competitors that are in a better position to commercialize the product or service at a more affordable price, leaving the original inventor or creator without any financial benefit or reward. Adequate protection of a inventor’s intellectual property is a crucial step in deterring potential infringement and in turning ideas into business assetts with a real market value. Taking full advantage of the IP system enables companies to profit from their inventor’s innovative capacity and creativity.
Skilled and experienced representation
When it comes to receiving a patent for your intellectual property, you want your application to be the first to reach the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. With more than 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and skill necessary to provide high quality representation to help you get the results you are looking for.
- Prepare, file, and prosecute U.S. utility and design patent applications
- Prepare patent infringement and non-infringement opinions
- Evaluate existing patent portfolios
- Prepare and file provisional patent applications
- Provide legal assistance against, or for, patent infringement allegations
- Prepare patent licensing agreements
- Assist corporate invention examination boards
International Patent Services
- Prepare and file International Patent Applications via PCT
- Prosecute International Patent Applications
- Manage National Stage Applications
56 North Main Street, Suite 202
Fall River, Massachusetts, 02720
Serving Boston, Fall River, New Bedford, Attleboro, South Eastern Massachusetts, Providence and Newport, Rhode Island.